Friday, May 13, 2011

Yay for Playboy!

NBC has ordered a television show called The Playboy Club that will be about the first playboy club, that opened in Chicago in '63.  Hold on while I set my DVR player.

It seems like there is a lot to suggest that the general public does not share my substantial distaste for the whole Playboy franchise.  Let's examine the evidence, shall we?

First, there is the the popularity of that insipid Girls Next Door show.  I'm sad to say I've seen it a few times.  The sad truth is that I'd rather look at Kendra's boobs than listen to her laugh. 


Then, there are all of the playboy products that somebody is apparently buying.  Kmart has a great selection.  ((Insert your own joke about the discerning tastes of Kmart shoppers here))


 Playboy energy drinks?  Why  not!  I wonder if you can get them pre-laced with roofies?



Then there is this little beauty, courtesy of one of my very favorite blogs, Cake Wrecks.



I had a Hustler cake for my twelfth birthday.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment