Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why, Is That A Designer Vagina?


Gee, Jane, I'm sure feeling blue.  I'm worried about whether my fella likes how I look down there.

Golly, Sue, haven't you heard about designer laser vaginoplasty?  All the girls are doing it.  It's real simple.  You just go to the doctor, she points a high powered laser at your lady-bits, and poof! You're looking like a fresh flower in the spring.  It's swell!

Wow, Jane.  Why haven't I heard about designer laser vaginoplasty?  It sounds great, but are there any risks?

Designer laser vaginoplasty isn't just great, Sue, it's the best!  Lots of doctors are doing it.  The stock text on their websites even says:  "Surveys and Tests conducted reveal that given a choice, women want to look like the “Playboy” models, and now, we can make you look however you want."  Isn't that just peachy?   It's real safe, too.  The weeks of healing, scarring, and potential loss of sensation and lack of sexual pleasure are a small price to pay to look pretty for your guy!  

You can learn more here, here, and see before and after pics here!  Yeah, you might not want to click on that last one unless you really, really want to see a designer vaginer (Hint:  It's not covered in little Louis Vuitton logos).

Edited to add:  My sister just asked me about how haute coocher fits in with the designer vaginer movement.  I'm not sure, but I'm certain it's much more expensive, and can only be done by very fancy people in France.


No comments:

Post a Comment