Monday, October 10, 2011

Toilet Tissue Couture

Have you ever been to a bridal shower and played that awful game where you make a bridal dress out of a roll of toilet paper?  No?  Wow, you must run with a classier group of friends.  Anyway, White Cashmere is a Canadian toilet paper company that sponsored some kind of contest for designers to make gowns completely out of their toilet paper. Proceeds from the fashion show benefited the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. 


These are made entirely from toilet paper.  I'm going to assume that they had access to bigger sheets of it than what you get on a standard roll, but I am still amazed.  


Apparently this is made of hundreds of little rosettes of toilet paper. 





Aren't you proud of me?  The combination of Canadians and toilet paper could have made for all sorts of smart-assery on my part, but I resisted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment