Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hide yo' kids

Ever wonder what is most appropriate to wear when you are jetting around the world and adopting adorable foreign toddlers?  It keeps me up at night sometimes.  I mean, if it's before labor day here, but you're going to be south of the equator, can you still wear white?  What about your shoes and bag, can they be the same color or do Ecuadorians think that's too matchy-matchy?

Anyway, I was flipping through the latest Garnet Hill catalog this afternoon and came across the Jolie jersey dress, accompanied by this hilarious picture.  I'm sure that it's a total coincidence that the dress is named Jolie and the model seems to be blithely abducting that cute little girl.  The little girls is like, "Who is this blond bitch?  I thought I was going to meet Brad Pitt." 


Llama in the background: "Girl puh-lease.  Leg warmers and calf-high boots?"

No comments:

Post a Comment