Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who says the feminist movement is dead?


Bridal Plasty

I'm super-excited about the new show debuting on E!  It's called Bridal Plasty.  The website for the show describes it as such:  "Brides-to-be compete in challenges to earn plastic-surgery procedures in a quest to win their ultimate dream wedding." 

Well, damn.  It's too bad that I got married ten years too early to have my cellulite, pock-marks and otherwise disgustingly natural bodily features snarkily commented on and circled with a sharpie by some misogynist plastic surgeon on national television.

In the first challenge the poor, grossly disfigured brides compete to win procedures at an injectables party.  An injectables party!   Why don't I ever get invited to anything fun like that?

In other news, I'm nominating Kendra Wilkinson to be the next president of the National Organization for Women. 


No comments:

Post a Comment