Thursday, December 15, 2011

If you make it, I will buy

I was just Christmas shopping for my kids and trying to find Legos that would interest my daughter.  She's not into Harry Potter, Star Wars, Ninjago or reptiles.  All of the themed sets are definitively "male."  Yeah, I can give her a regular set (which I have already done), but it's not as cool as the Harry Potter set her brother is getting.  Starting in 2012, Lego is going to release a line of blocks geared specifically toward girls.   They are going to be called Friends.   Not the most exciting title ever, but I'll take it.  Here are a few pictures of the products.







It looks like they got some feminists working up in there! 

1 comment:

  1. I was just Christmas shopping for my kids and trying to find Legos that would interest my daughter. Buy Twitter Followers

    ReplyDelete