Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In "Turning-Into-My-Mother" News


I can admit that I am not stylish, and I don't always "get" fashion, but holy shit, I could not put together an uglier outfit if I tried.  Who, exactly, is going to click on that and buy high-waisted baby-diarrhea green spandex pants and a cardigan that looks like something a morbidly obese elementary school librarian was wearing in 1984? WTF?  How about some deep conditioner and a comb, while you are at it? 

The Voice of The Mother in me is screaming: "You're such a pretty girl!  If you'd just brush your hair and not dress like that... "

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I am 22 and I really don't get fashion anymore. And I am proud to say it. This is absolutely retarded looking.

    I was just watching tv on a date yesterday (it was an awfully boring date) and I was disgusted at commercial after commercial. Fashion these days is just truly ghastly, or at least mainstream fashion.

    ReplyDelete