Friday, January 7, 2011

Is it Spring Yet?

I'd like to report that I am gliding around in a horse-drawn carriage enjoying this glorious Winter Wonderland.  But no, I'm freezing my ass off in a ten year old Rav 4, questioning why we moved back to Michigan.  It's not nearly as glamorous as it sounds.

In the Summer I always imagine that I'll actually enjoy the outdoors in the Winter.  Surely I'll get out my skates...


We could go sledding!


Or perhaps I'll just flit around with rosy cheeks in adorable, toasty clothes.




Hell, if I get bored I might become a Rockette.  Oh wait, you have to be at least 5'6" to do that.  Fascists.


Of course around this time of year, all of my delusions about crisp air and sparkling blankets of snow come crashing down, and I'm left feeling like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment